Eye beauty consists of several indicators: eye color, size, symmetry, and eyelashes. It is the eyelashes that are able to change the expression of the gaze. But not everyone can boast of long and thick eyelashes, from the wave of which you can delight others. Eyelash extensions will help make your eyelashes perfect.
There are several types of eyelash extensions. They can be divided into 2 categories: differences in extension technology and differences in volume of eyelash extensions. There are also a variety of build-up effects. It is worth dealing with each category separately.
Eyelash extension technologies
- Bundled eyelash extension. This type of build-up can also be found under the name of Hollywood build-up. The meaning of the extension is that the cilia are attached in a whole bundle to their own eyelashes.
- Japanese or eyelash extensions. The cilia are made from mink, sable or silk. The cilia are glued not in a bundle, but singly. This procedure is very painstaking, since each eyelash must be glued to the native eyelash.
- American technology has become an analogue of the Japanese build-up. Eyelash extensions, material for creating eyelashes - silicone.
Classification by volume
- Natural build-up or incomplete volume. Extension is not done for every eyelash. At the request of the client, you can increase the splendor of the eyelashes either at the corners, or by attaching the eyelashes not to each of your own eyelashes, but after a few.
- The full volume build-up occurs when cilia are attached to each of its own. The only exception will be those cilia that are in the growth stage or are weakened.
- 3D eyelash extension consists in attaching several donor eyelashes to each of its own eyelashes. After such an extension, the eyelashes will become the fluffiest.
Eyelash Extension Effects
Each of the possible extension effects will give the eyes their own extraordinary expressiveness. Being able to make an amazing and unusual look is a good way to change yourself.
- Natural eyelash effect. Thanks to this extension, the eyelashes seem to be their own. This method makes it possible to improve the quality of eyelashes without being noticed by others. It will seem to everyone that these are not extended, but their lush and thick eyelashes that attract the eye.
- Sparse cilia. This effect also makes it possible to hide the build-up. Donor cilia are attached at a distance from each other. In addition, these cilia are of different lengths. As a result, the eyes are framed by thicker and longer cilia.
- To lengthen the eyes and make them deeper, the fox effect will do. Its essence lies in the fact that the length of the extended cilia increases from the inner corner to the outer one. The result is slightly slanted fox-like eyes.
- To make brushes, craftsmen apply a squirrel effect. To do this, you need to attach short cilia along the entire length, and long eyelashes are attached at the outer corner of the eyelid, which look like squirrel brushes.
- For lovers of creativity, a puppet effect is suitable. To make eyes like a doll, craftsmen attach very long eyelashes to their own. As a result, one gets the feeling that from a wave of such eyelashes you can take off.
There are other effects of eyelash extension, but they are rarely used.