New Year's makeup, like a festive outfit, must match the setting - whether it be a New Year's party with the family, a fancy-dress party in a nightclub, or a corporate outing to a restaurant with colleagues. Create your look according to the upcoming event: for a nightclub, eyes or lips are brighter and darker, for family gatherings - #nomakeap makeup, for a school New Year's disco - nude makeup. How to make the right New Year's makeup?
The main rule of skin care is a good cleanser and a moisturizing / nourishing day cream. Products should be appropriate for your skin type. Daytime products should protect the skin from cosmetics, absorb excess shine, slightly mattifying the face. The face should be looked after regularly.
Choose decorative cosmetics from reputable cosmetic brands, pay attention to certification, natural composition, positioning of products. All modern makeup products include caring components, and this is their huge plus.
To mask defects that sometimes appear at the wrong time on the face on the eve of the holidays, use correctors and caring BB and CC creams with a tonal effect. And an almost transparent powder or powder with a golden tint will remove excess shine, make the face matte, and protect the skin.
New Year's makeup rules
- The face should look as well-groomed as possible. The trend of the last five years in makeup for the New Year is moderation in cosmetics and bright sparkling accents. Classic - take bridal makeup as a basis by adding bright lips, smokey ice or glitter on the tips of the eyelashes.
- The main focus should be on perfectly groomed skin! For the base of New Year's makeup, you will need a corrective agent and a suitable shade of foundation.
- To mask bumps, pimples or bruises under the eyes, apply the concealer to problem areas.
- Add blush to the cheekbones, brush across the cheekbones, chin and temples.
- Pay attention to eye makeup for the New Year. To emphasize the curve of the eyes, gently blend the dark shade of the eyeshadow with a brush towards the temples. Apply a small amount of shadow so that you can add color when adjusting.
- Eyes will be expressive if the color of the shadows is fundamentally different from the color of the eyes! So, shade green eyes with shades of gray, blue - brown, brown - golden.
It is important to be yourself with any makeup, even on New Years or any other holidays. And most importantly - to become the queen of the New Year's Eve, you need to take with you an excellent mood and a wide smile!