We often don’t think that there are 7 simple steps to prepare skin for makeup. And there are 5 most common mistakes. Are you sure that you are doing everything right and not making mistakes? Then check yourself!
Girls want to have an attractive look every day, so you have to spend a lot of time on makeup. In order to save your time and have an attractive skin, you need to be able to prepare it for makeup.
Preparing your skin for makeup isn't just about cleansing and applying a base cream. Indeed, for the good condition and appearance of our skin, much more care is required, and for the best effect, they must be applied in the correct order. In order for your skin to remain young and well-groomed, you need to follow 7 simple steps.
- Washing. Wash your face with warm water and gel or facial wash, and dry your face with a clean soft towel. But in order to correctly perform this step without harming the skin of the face, you need to correctly determine your skin type and choose the right gel and foam for washing. After washing your face, dry your face with paper, disposable towels, this will significantly reduce the ingress of bacteria on your face.
- Wipe your face with the toner and wait for it to dry. This step is especially important for those with oily skin. No need to overdo it, it is enough to apply 2 times a day, otherwise, with frequent use, it can cause dehydration of the skin. The toner allows you to quickly normalize the pH balance of the skin, disturbed by harsh running water or aggressive cleansers.
- Apply the remedy you are using. For example, acne gels or peeling serum. Do not use creams or serums for other purposes, if you have dry skin, you do not need to apply a cream for oily skin, this can aggravate the situation.
- Apply cream or serum under the eyes. This will moisturize the skin and prevent the early signs of aging. It is also one of the important steps.
- Apply a moisturizer to your face. Ignoring this step will lead to increased sebum production. Often, girls think that if they have an oily type of face, then the moisturizer will enhance and highlight the oily sheen, but quite the opposite happens. Also, do not forget that when applying the cream, especially in the cold season, you should not go outside for 30 minutes, this can lead to dehydration of the skin.
- Even in winter, be sure to use a product to protect your skin from the sun with a level of at least SPF 30. Especially in summer, you should not ignore this step, lack of SPF protection, wrinkles appear.
- Apply a primer, foundation, or BB cream. This will keep your makeup on for a long time.
I want to share a few more rules for skin care:
- Change your pillowcases weekly, and each time you wash, use a clean towel to avoid contaminating your skin, or, as I said, use disposable paper towels.
- Hair cosmetics with oils and silicones can clog skin pores if spilled on your face.
- When using perfume, avoid getting it on your face.
- Applying a moisturizer is the last to "short out" the beneficial ingredients from other products in the skin.