Orange oil is prized in cosmetology, aromatherapy and perfumery. It is often used for hair care: it helps to get rid of dandruff and hair loss. The product not only moisturizes the skin and makes the curls shiny, but also has tonic and antiseptic properties.
Orange oil can make hair silky, accelerate hair growth, restore the stem structure and strengthen the bulb. This ester is useful for hair of any type, and it is used not only as a component for masks.
There are 4 ways to use this tool:
- Orange essential oil is added to hair care products such as balms, shampoos, masks, rinses and conditioners. To do this, the product is poured into the palm of your hand and a little oil is dripped. For 10 ml of shampoo, 3-4 drops of ether are enough.
- Orange oil is also useful for aroma combing. A few drops are applied to the comb and carried from roots to tips. Thanks to this procedure, the hair becomes manageable and elastic.
- Head massage is another procedure for which orange oil comes in handy. The product is applied to the palms, heated for a few seconds and rubbed into the skin for 10-15 minutes, then the hair is washed with shampoo.
- Orange masks are prepared at home. Popular are products based on any other oil, for example, corn, olive, burdock or grape.
For orange oil for hair to be as beneficial as possible, you need to choose the right recipe.
- … This is a great option for weakened and colored hair. To prepare it, mix 1 yolk, 0.5 tbsp. honey, 1 tbsp. castor oil and 5 drops of ether.
- … This mask is prepared only from oils: 6 tablespoons are mixed in a small bowl. almond oil, 2 drops each of orange, patchouli and mint ether. The product is kept on the head for at least 2 hours.
- First, with 2 tbsp. honey mix all the esters: 3 drops each of orange, eucalyptus and cedar oil. Then add 1 yolk and 1 tbsp. olive oil.
The benefits of orange oil for hair will be noticeable if you use it at least 2 times a week for 2 months. Further, cosmetologists recommend taking a break for at least a month, and then repeating the procedures again.