Oatmeal is famous for its many beneficial properties, vitamins and minerals. Increasingly, girls are using it in cosmetic procedures. One of the most common is oatmeal hair improvement.
Benefits of oatmeal for hair
- Covers hair with a film, protects from heat and frost.
- Moisturizes and seals dry ends.
- Eliminates dandruff and reduces the sensitivity of damaged scalp.
- Improves growth and volume.
- Adds shine, saturates color.
- Nourishes follicles with healing substances.
- A product available to everyone, capable of changing the appearance of hair beyond recognition and contributes to its rapid recovery.
Applying oatmeal to hair
- Use hard flakes to make the mask.
- Check for allergies before application.
- Oatmeal must be thoroughly chopped to a flour condition.
- For the best effect, it is recommended to use a cap to keep the hair warm.
- Apply 2-3 times a week.
Simple recipes for oatmeal masks
To improve growth: Mix oatmeal and milk at room temperature, wait a little. Add oil and apply to full length. Keep the mask on for 20 minutes, then rinse your hair thoroughly with water.
For oily hair: stir the oatmeal with water, add a little baking soda. Apply to the entire hair length, rinse off after 30 minutes.
For hair lacking volume: mix the flakes with kefir and apply to the hair, after 30 minutes rinse thoroughly with shampoo.
For dry curls: mix the oatmeal thoroughly with almond oil, apply to the root part. After 1 hour, wash off with shampoo.
For weak split ends: Combine oatmeal, banana and chicken egg, then add milk and campfire oil. Apply the mixture to dry hair and keep it on for 20 minutes.
Thanks to the masks, the hair will become beautiful, well-groomed, healthy and an attractive shine will appear. Oatmeal will fill them with vitamins and nutrients. In a short period of time and at a low cost, the hair will be healthy, thicker and easier to comb. Such masks made from natural products are suitable for every type of hair strand. People around you will definitely notice the incredible changes that have happened to your hair. Everyone should try their oatmeal mask at least once, the effect will be long lasting and stunning.