Hair has always been considered the main decoration of a girl. Long silk strands attract attention, soft hair is pleasant to touch. Therefore, many female representatives pay great attention to this part of the body.
Various masks, balms, oils - everything goes to the beauty of hair. But it is worth going on a long-awaited vacation, as a woman comes from there with burnt-out and dry strands, which you cannot look at without tears.
Why does hair weaken at sea?
The bright sun damages not only the scalp and body, but also the hair. Very often the scalp can get sunburn. Of course, this more often comes from ignorance. But at the same time, dryness, dandruff forms, itching may appear and the hair will begin to fall out. Sea water is also not a bridesmaid for luxurious hair. There is nothing to explain here: salt draws moisture from the hair, dries it.
Such a pleasant sea breeze is also a strong enemy of our strands. During the breeze, the hair gets tangled, clinging to each other. When combing, they break and split strongly. So why not go to the sea? Ride. It is very beneficial for both physical and psychological health. You just need to make it a rule to care for your hair, as well as at home.
What to do to keep your hair beautiful on vacation?
- Drink plenty of fluids. In principle, being in the sun and in the heat, you need to drink more water than usual. For the beauty of hair, water is as necessary as for the beauty of the skin. Therefore, you need to follow the drinking regimen. At least 1.5 liters of water a day should be drunk, and maybe more.
- Shampoos and balms should be SPF protected. Many brands produce series of hair care products with sun protection function. There are sprays with SPF protection that are very convenient to use on vacation.
- The head should be covered with a panama, hat or scarf at all times. A scalp burn can be obtained even in 20 minutes. It is allowed to take off the headdress early in the morning or in the evening, when the sun is already very low. In windy weather or when bathing, hair should be tucked away. Choose elastic bands that are soft, not tenacious, which will not harm your hair.
- After bathing in sea water or chlorinated water (for example, in a pool), rinse your hair with fresh water. On the beach, you can pour on your head from a regular bottle, and in the room you can use a moisturizing shampoo and hair balm.
- At least once a week it is good to arrange a spa for yourself: do masks for the face, body and, of course, hair. Masks should be moisturizing. This will have a positive effect on the overall appearance and mood. You can use any oil: coconut, castor, olive, etc. Apply a small amount, literally one or two drops, to your fingertips and then to your hair. In the conditions of the sea air, such procedures can be performed every day.
If you follow these tips, then from vacation you can bring not only vivid photos, vivid impressions, but also beautiful silky hair, which also benefited from the vacation.