Regardless of your skin type and condition, skin care should be carried out on a regular daily basis. Modern cosmetic procedures and home care methods are equally effective in coping with this task, giving the skin a vigorous and fresh look.
During the procedures, hygiene and caution should be observed, otherwise the cosmetological problem may turn into skin infectious diseases, especially for procedures performed at home without the supervision of specialists.
- Manual cleaning. The procedure is indicated for owners of problem skin prone to rashes. It is carried out exclusively by hand, without the use of special tools. At the beginning of the procedure, you should steam your face, and at the end you need to apply a mask to narrow the pores, which is also designed to even out the color and relieve irritation. Small temporary redness on the skin surface immediately after the procedure is considered normal.
- With the use of tools. The procedure with the use of special instruments allows you to cleanse the skin at a deeper level. Problems such as enlarged clogged pores, cosmetic imperfections and fatty plugs are solved. The procedure requires several sessions, is a little painful, slight peeling and itching are possible. After cleaning, be sure to apply a mask to narrow the pores and prevent inflammation.
- Brashing. A type of mechanical cleaning of leather using creamy mixtures. Can be combined with other cleansing treatments. Special soft attachments of various diameters, rotating at a certain speed, remove the dead epidermis layer, plaque and impurities from the skin.
- Cleaning with a vacuum apparatus. The principle of the method is to "suck" the dirt from the pores by means of a vacuum, which exfoliates dead epidermis, while stimulating the deeper layers of the skin. Simultaneously with the cleansing, a massage also takes place, which improves blood flow and gives a tonic effect. The result of the procedure is quite noticeable: the rash and comedones disappear, the pores are narrowed.
- Cleaning with an ultrasonic apparatus. The most delicate of all types of cleaning. With the help of ultrasound, the keratinized layer of the epidermis is removed without any risk of injuring the skin. The uniqueness of the method lies in the fact that it is suitable for people of all ages with different skin types. The only contraindications are pregnancy and some infectious skin diseases.
- The use of chemicals. We use products containing fruit acids, which gently cleanse the skin, removing dead skin particles and starting the regeneration process. The skin is rejuvenated, visibly refreshed and a healthy complexion.
Home methods of cleansing the skin of the face
- Cleansing with egg yolk. Mix one yolk with 10 grams of grapefruit or lemon juice. Moisten a cotton swab in water, dip it into the mixture and cleanse the face with quick vigorous movements, avoiding absorption into the skin. After the procedure, rinse with cool water and apply a moisturizer.
- Cleansing with sour milk. Wipe your face with a cotton pad soaked in sour milk until all dirt and dust are removed. Wash with cool water and apply moisturizer.
- Cleansing with oil. Heat 50 grams of vegetable oil for a minute for a couple, soak a cotton pad in warm oil and wipe your face. Lotion or tea can be used to remove residual oil.