In the hustle and bustle of working days, there is not always time to take care of yourself, so right now you can take advantage of one of the benefits of quarantine and take care of the beauty and health of your skin. This can be done in different ways, for example, using masks.
Skin care during quarantine: how to choose the right mask
No matter how old you are, your skin needs regular cleansing, hydration, and nourishment. How to find a suitable mask? Let's consider the main ones.
Masks can be conditionally divided by the type of exposure and by the form of release.
1) Moisturizing masks regenerate cells, activate the mechanisms of self-hydration, return the radiance to tired skin, smooth fine wrinkles, and refresh. The active ingredients are: hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, plant extracts, collagen, urea. This mask is suitable for all skin types. If the skin is severely dehydrated, the mask can be applied daily for a week, and then 1-2 times a week. It is better to apply it in the morning or afternoon, and in the cold season - in the evening. Remember, during the heating season, the skin especially needs hydration.
2) Lifting masks activate the production of collagen and elastic fibers in cells. They increase the tone, tighten the oval, smooth the skin, slow down the aging process. Active ingredients: peptides (anti-aging proteins), lipids, antioxidants, collagen. Recommended for use after 35 years of age, suitable for all skin types. They need to be applied 1-2 times a week.
3) Purifying masks remove dead cells, cleanse enlarged pores, and reduce skin greasiness. Gives a healthy, clean, radiant complexion to the face, slightly mattifies. The active ingredients are clay, therapeutic mud, sea silt, peat, and soap foam. They are used for oily and combination skin. It is better to use it in the evening 2 times a week. For greater effectiveness and so that the mask does not dry out, cling film can be applied over the cleansing mask.
4) A mask for problem skin is used to disinfect the skin, heal it and prevent imperfections. It can be applied pointwise only to inflamed areas. It deeply cleanses the skin, relieves it of oily sheen and removes excess sebum (sebum). The active ingredients are calendula and string extracts, zinc oxide and salicylic acid. Suitable for combination skin prone to oily content, as well as skin with inflammatory elements. Apply the mask, avoiding the eye contour, 2-3 times a week.
5) Due to the sensitivity of the skin to weather conditions, ultraviolet light, allergic reactions, irritation occurs, which can be eliminated with a soothing mask. It relieves redness, flaking, itching of the skin. In its composition, this mask contains extracts of chamomile, lavender, linden, green tea, cornflower, jojoba oil. Such masks are suitable for any skin type. A mask with a calming effect is applied as soon as the problem arises.
Remember that applying a mask is not just a facial, but also a spa ritual. While the mask is working, take a rest. It is important that the muscles of the face are at complete rest.