Moisturizing your skin is important to keep it looking youthful, smooth, and tender.
Although there are many skin care products on the market - soaps, creams and masks - sometimes they contain powerful chemicals that can be harmful to use over time. One way out is to use homemade skin care products to keep your skin glowing with health.
- Dampen your skin with warm water.
- Rub 1 tablespoon of olive oil into your face. Olive oil will not clog your pores, but it will help cleanse and moisturize your skin.
- Massage the oil into your face for 5 minutes.
- Apply a hot washcloth to your face and hold until it cools.
- Wipe off the oil with a cool cloth.
- Cut a lemon in half and rub your face with half a fresh lemon. Lemon juice is a natural antiseptic that tones the skin and kills bacteria.
- Rub half a teaspoon of aloe juice into your face. Aloe juice moisturizes the skin and reduces redness.