There are many sweat glands on the human body. The main areas are the armpits, palms and feet. It is noteworthy that in some people, sweat in some areas is especially intense. Therefore, the question of how to deal with underarm sweating is relevant.
The main causes of heavy sweating
To effectively combat underarm sweating, you first need to find out why a person tends to sweat heavily.
- In the heat, the body is freed from sweat, thereby cooling the surface of the skin, which prevents heatstroke.
- Also physical activity - the human body heats up a lot, so its temperature needs to be lowered.
- Stressful situations contribute to heavy sweating, because at this moment a person is afraid or overly worried.
- During diseases, if they are associated with tumors, infections, malfunctions of the nervous system, diseases of the kidneys, liver and heart.
Unpleasant smell of sweat
Many girls are forced to fight underarm sweating by an unpleasant odor. Where does it come from, because sweat itself is odorless? It is worth noting that sweat is 90% water. It evaporates very slowly from the human body. With it, trace elements and salts are released, and as you know, this is an ideal breeding ground for bacteria and fungi - they are the culprits of an unpleasant odor.
How to deal with severe underarm sweating
To get rid of underarm sweat, you can turn to proven methods.
- Deodorant or antiperspirant. Its main advantage is that it fights bacteria that live in the armpits. It is noteworthy that deodorant does not rid a person of sweat, but only removes unwanted odors. An antiperspirant is better than a deodorant, since it regulates the state of the sweat glands, due to this, the production of sweat is reduced by up to 40%. But it is not recommended to get carried away with the use of antiperspirants, since with sweating, toxins and toxins are often released, and the body temperature is also normalized.
- Folk remedies. Sometimes the problem gets out of control, but you do not want to resort to radical measures - to resort to medications, in this case, traditional medicine comes to the rescue. Excessive sweating helps to eliminate chamomile. Chamomile infusion normalizes the work of the sweat glands with regular use. The recipe is quite simple, it includes: 5 tablespoons of dry chamomile purchased at the pharmacy, you need to pour two liters of boiling water. The broth should be infused for one hour, after which two teaspoons of soda are added to it. It is necessary to wipe the armpits at least five times a day.
- Teymurov's pasta. For combating sweat, this is an excellent remedy that can significantly reduce sweating. Apply a thin layer 2 times a day on clean underarm skin. Application period up to 14 days. Prior consultation with a doctor is required.