Pigmented spots, like other unattractive formations, force people to resort to alternative methods for treatment. In some cases, the actions taken in the shortest possible time help get rid of stains, in others it will take a long time, perhaps even a doctor's consultation. Consider what you can use effective remedies for age spots.
You can also fight age spots with purchased products that whiten the skin, but only on the advice of a doctor.
What age spots are there
- One of the harmless types of age spots is freckles. They appear most often in fair-haired people on the shoulders, nose, cheeks in the spring-summer period. Explained by uneven tan distribution.
- Spots that appear with age, the so-called lentigo. Freckles are replaced, spreading in places beloved by the sun. They can appear by the age of 40, are larger in size.
- Melasma. Appear in women on the face due to hormonal disruption. Usually irregular.
- Birthmarks. All people have it from birth or appear during life.
- White spots called vitiligo. They occur at different ages, sometimes they are not noticeable, and sometimes they cover a large area of the body.
Remedies for age spots
Removing age spots protruding above the surface of the skin is dangerous at home. Flat pigmentation is removed by various folk remedies:
Whitening cucumber mask. Grind the peeled cucumber with a grater. Apply to blemished skin for 25-30 minutes. After the time has elapsed, rinse with water.
Yeast mask. 2 tbsp dilute dry yeast with lemon or grapefruit juice. Place the mixture on the pigmentation, wash after 10-15 minutes and lubricate the area with a nourishing cream.
Parsley mask. Finely chop 25 g of fresh parsley with a knife and mix with 15-20 ml of yogurt or kefir. Apply to problem skin for 25-30 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Do the procedure for 3-4 weeks.
Almond mask. Pour 125 g of almonds with 250 ml of boiling water. After 5 minutes, strain the water and grind the ingredient into flour. Add a few tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tbsp. cool boiled water. Apply to blemished skin. Wash off after 25-35 minutes. Do the procedure 2 times a week.
Brightening lotion. Dip the lemon in boiling water for a couple of seconds, then squeeze the juice out of it. Mix the juice with 1 tbsp. vinegar, apple cider, vodka and hydrogen peroxide. Store lotion in a glass container. Wipe the stains with it several times a day. You can wet a cotton swab and apply it for a couple of minutes.
Cucumber lotion. Wash fresh cucumber well. Peel it off and chop it. Mix 30 g of gruel with 250 ml of vodka. Remove to a dark place to infuse until the lotion darkens. Then, strain it and rub your skin in the morning and evening.
Viburnum ice. Pour the juice from viburnum berries into special molds and place in the freezer. In the morning and evening, rub the pigmented skin with one cube.
After home lightening masks, you cannot go out into the sun, so they are done at night. Pigmented skin is protected with a special cream from ultraviolet radiation. Take care of your body, look after your appearance, using harmless and effective methods.