Carefully caring for the face and hands, women often forget about the décolleté and neck area. And in vain, because the neck is aging very quickly, the withering process begins at the age of 25. The skin on it is very thin and delicate - the layer of fat that retains moisture in the tissues is almost absent, and therefore the skin in the neck area is almost as vulnerable as in the eyelid area. In the absence of proper care, it quickly stretches, wrinkles and ugly folds form, and a double chin may appear. To restore the neck to its former elasticity and beauty, do not forget about the necessary cosmetic procedures aimed at maintaining its tone, general rejuvenation of the problem area and reduction of wrinkles.
It is necessary
- - cream (sour cream), salt;
- - yolk, a teaspoon of linseed oil, glycerin and honey, two grated potatoes;
- - protein, one grated cucumber or apple, a teaspoon of castor or flaxseed oil;
- - yolk, vitamin E, linseed oil.
In the morning, rinse your neck with cool water or moisturize your skin with an ice cube.
Before going to bed, do a neck massage - light stroking from the bottom up will improve blood circulation and metabolism. With the back of your hand, gently pat the bottom of your chin. Do not stretch the skin; movements should be gentle.
Sleep only on low pillows or orthopedic bolsters. Sleeping on a high pillow is detrimental to the neck - blood flow is disturbed, the supply of oxygen to the tissues stops, wrinkles and folds become deeper and deeper.
Use a nourishing night cream with a supportive effect. Apply with light stroking movements from bottom to top. For girls, products based on plant extracts are suitable. Ladies 30+ should opt for high-quality bio cosmetics of animal origin.
In the warm season, moisturize your neck with thermal water twice a day; in winter, use only water-based creams.
Peel your neck once a week with a special cosmetic or folk remedy.
Homemade Gentle Pilling Recipe:
- add a teaspoon of salt to the cream (sour cream);
- rub the neck with the resulting mass with gentle movements;
- rinse with warm water, apply a nourishing cream to the neck.
Do neck masks three times a week:
- Apply the product to the neck and décolleté, after warming up the skin with a light massage;
- after 15-20 minutes, wash off the mask with warm water;
- wrap your neck with a towel soaked in cold water for 3 minutes.
Alternate between nourishing and moisturizing masks.
Nourishing mask: yolk, a teaspoon of flaxseed oil, glycerin and honey, two grated potatoes.
Moisturizing mask: protein, one grated cucumber or apple, a teaspoon of castor or flaxseed oil.
Do neck wraps once a week:
- add yolk, a teaspoon of vitamin E (oil, sold in a pharmacy), a teaspoon of flaxseed or castor oil to any high-quality nourishing cream, mix thoroughly;
- Apply the resulting mass to the neck previously warmed up by the massage;
- wrap your neck with cling film, and on top - with a warm, preferably woolen, scarf;
- After 20 minutes, rinse off the product with warm water and wrap your neck with a towel soaked in cold water for 3 minutes (to narrow the pores);
- Apply a light water-based cream to your neck.
Do neck exercises regularly, several times a day:
- "pull" your head into your shoulders, freeze for 20 seconds, stretch your neck as much as possible;
- nod: "yes", "no";
- nod left, right;
- roll your head clockwise and counterclockwise.
Do not wear too tight turtlenecks and heavy jewelry, as they interfere with blood flow in the neck area and injure delicate skin.