Many women are accustomed to taking care of only the face every day, considering that the skin of the neck and décolleté is already the body. Therefore, she can do without special care and cosmetology. The decision is very rash, because these zones need attention no less. After all, age inexorably strives to leave its mark on them. It is not only possible to resist it, but also necessary. How to do it? Easily!
It is disappointing, but a fact - without proper care, the skin in the décolleté area ages faster than in other areas, since it has some peculiarities. First of all, it contains a small number of sebaceous glands. And the sebum secreted by them participates in the formation of the so-called water-lipid film, which prevents the loss of water from the skin surface. No film - the skin is less protected. The second feature of the décolleté area is that all layers of the skin are thinner here. In this regard, it is more like the skin of the eyelids: dry, easily vulnerable, prone to photoaging. It is for this reason that by not paying enough attention to the skin in these areas, we increase the chances of premature aging. It manifests itself in flabbiness, loss of firmness and, ultimately, in the appearance of facial wrinkles called "Rings of Venus".
In winter and summer
Care for the "gentle" zone is necessary all year round. But special attention should be paid to it during the increased activity of the sun. Do not forget about products with 5PP, as well as about active hydration and nutrition of the skin during this period. There are special care products for the décolleté and neck area. They contain active ingredients that nourish, moisturize, tighten and restore the skin in these areas: vitamins, trace elements, hyaluronic acid, placenta extracts, various natural vegetable oils. A separate line is formed by products derived from algae, which are good for toning, whitening and nourishing the skin.
Care products for the décolleté area vary depending on age. Up to 30 years old, it is enough to use moisturizers and serums. Then it is better to pay attention to denser structures with vitamins and microelements. It is important for women who have crossed the forty-year mark to stimulate the active work of skin cells with the help of products with placenta extract, vitamin A and collagen.
It is recommended to use nourishing masks at least once a week. And set aside time every day for exercises called "face building." These exercises are aimed at working the muscles of the neck, which help to strengthen its internal frame, and also prevent sagging of the chin region and have a lifting effect.
The wonders of "face building"
1. Throwing back your head, slightly open your mouth. Pull your lower jaw upward, trying to close your mouth, and then return to the starting position. Try to strain your neck muscles as much as possible. Do 10 reps.
2. Straighten your back, relax your shoulders. Lower your head down. Roll it from one shoulder to the other. Perform 10 rolls, then tilt your head back and repeat the exercise.
3. Straighten your back and shoulders. Turning your head, pull your chin to your shoulder, linger in this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position (while pulling your shoulders down). Repeat the exercise 5 times in each direction.
4. Repeat the previous exercise, only stretch to the shoulder not with the chin, but with the ear. Stretching your neck, lift your chin up 10 times as much as possible.
5. Put your elbows on the table, interlock your fingers and put your chin on them. Try to lift your chin up with your hands, and resist this with your neck muscles. Then change the direction of movement - now try to lower the palms clasped into the lock with your chin. Slowly lower your chin to your chest. Do it 10-15 times.
That's all! Do these short exercises and enjoy youthfulness and beauty.