Two or three hundred years ago, women tried by any means to make their skin white. They did not appear in the sun, did not sleep at night in order to achieve aristocratic pallor. They drank vinegar, lemon juice, and powdered lead. Of course, all this had a disgusting effect on their health. Now the pallor of the face has again come into fashion and it can be achieved without exhausting your body, and without harm to the skin.
How to make your face pale at home
There are several powerful options:
- Avoid sunlight. If you want to achieve pallor, sunbathing is unnecessary. Apply sunscreen, cover your face with clothes and hats - do everything so that the sun does not get you.
- Lemon. This is a budget but very effective tool. Lemon juice can be added to cream, lotion, or just water and applied to your face. And in a week the result will be noticeable.
- Raw potatoes. You need to grate it, turning it into a gruel, and add a couple of drops of lemon juice. Apply all this on the face, let it dry, and then rinse.
- Soda baths are also very effective. Use once a week. Recipe: add 4 tablespoons of soda to the water and the result will not take long.
- Oatmeal has long been renowned for its whitening effect. Grind them, add warm water and apply to your face. Plus, it's a great natural scrub.
- Of course, one shouldn't forget about clothes and hair color. The more dark shades you have, the paler your skin appears. This also applies to makeup - dark saturated lip color, light foundation, pink or peach blush - such a contrasting move will help create the effect of milky skin.
- Do not forget that pale skin should be flawless, so if there are acne, peeling, redness, you should not expect the effect of porcelain skin.
- Milk baths are an incredible remedy for pallor. Add two liters of milk, a few drops of lemon to the bath - the effect is amazing.
- Rubbing your face with a decoction of parsley, you can not only get rid of acne and redness, but also whiten your face great. It is enough to pour boiling water over the parsley, let it brew and then wipe your face with a cotton pad.
These are all the most effective ways to help give your skin a milky color. By choosing one of the methods, you can not only achieve a radiant pallor, but also give your face a healthy look.