Many women are unhappy with their breasts. More often than not, these are simple prejudices. But there are times when there are really aesthetic problems and you cannot do without breast lift surgery. What is this procedure and what types of it exist.
It's no secret that in our time, many men, talking about female beauty, pay close attention to her breasts. If you have firm, toned, high breasts, then, most likely, gentlemen and fans do not give you a pass. But what should women do who, after childbirth and breastfeeding, with age or simply as a result of being overweight, cannot boast of beautiful breasts? The solution is simple - a breast lift, or mastopexy.
Such an operation will allow you
- Have a high and firm chest.
- Decrease the size of the halo.
- Change the size, shape and shape of your breasts.
How is breast lift surgery performed?
Before operations, it is necessary to undergo a comprehensive examination of the whole body to make sure that you are completely healthy, since the operation, although not dangerous, but with a general ailment of the body, can give unwanted complications. If you have bad habits - smoking or alcohol, then they should be stopped a few weeks before and after the operation, as they can slow down the healing process of postoperative wounds. The operation itself is performed under general anesthesia with local infiltration anesthesia.
There are several methods of breast lift, which usually depend on the degree of prolapse and the size of the implants
- Periareolar or sickle method - a sickle-shaped incision is made only over the areola and is the least noticeable. Indicated for women with small breasts or slight drooping.
- Vertical - an incision is made from the areola to the fold under the mammary gland. This operation is more complex, but gives the most pronounced results, and therefore is suitable for women with an average breast size.
- Anchor or T-shaped - with this method, an additional incision is made under the mammary gland, which resembles an anchor in shape. This is the most invasive procedure, but it allows for a lift with maximum descent.
The total duration of the operation is about 2-3 hours. After that, for a month, it is necessary to wear special underwear with a compression effect. Pain will disappear within a week. At the same time, breastfeeding remains possible, since the glandular tissue is not damaged. The results of the operation will be visible in a few months, and you can enjoy new beautiful breasts, which will not only emphasize your individuality, but will also help you feel like a full-fledged woman again.