There are many decorative varieties of nail coatings for long-term wear. However, most of them negatively affect the health of the nails. Coating CalGel ("Calgel") first appeared in the 90s and represents the first biogel in the world. The appearance of "Kalgel" marked the beginning of a new procedure - kalnicure. At its core, kalnicur is a manicure combined with Kalgel nail strengthening.
- Excellent composition. The kalnikur technology was developed in Japan, and, as you know, the Japanese are very sensitive to their health. Therefore, when developing the composition, careful attention was paid to the strengthening properties of the gel. The resin of the South African tree is responsible for the strength of the coating, and the protein is responsible for strengthening the nails. Kalnikur masters are trained in special academies.
- Self-leveling properties. It is not necessary to carry out preliminary preparation of nails before coating, for example, filing. "Kalgel" will perfectly fill all the unevenness of the nails.
- Porosity. "Kalgel" is a porous material that provides air flow to the nail plate.
- Adhesive principle. Biogel does not penetrate into the pores of the nail, so it does not require cutting when removing. It kind of sticks to the nail plate and can be easily removed with the help of special tools.
- Strength. Despite its soft structure, the material is durable and lasts at least 3 weeks when used on the hands and at least 8 weeks when used on feet.
- No allergenic chemicals. Unlike acrylic compounds, Kalgel does not have chemical components with a pungent odor. Therefore, its use is absolutely safe.
- Palette of colors. Kalgel's color range includes 100 beautiful shades for every taste and for every situation. With it, you can make completely different types of coatings: French manicure, moon stretching manicure, and so on.
The calnicure procedure is simple. The cuticle is processed and the nail plate is gently polished. After that "Kalgel" is applied in several layers:
- 1 layer of base coat + UV curing;
- 2-3 layers of colored coating + drying in a UV lamp;
- 1 layer of topcoat + UV curing;
- a layer of glossy finish for a mirror effect + self-drying.
Several sessions of calnicure will bring even the most damaged nails back to life. And what could be more pleasant than being the owner of beautiful, well-groomed and strong nails.