Well-groomed nails enable every girl to look attractive and not be shy about her appearance. The condition of the nails is influenced by our nutrition, vitamins and state of mind. It takes a while to grow long nails. Various means are used to speed up this process.
Factors that affect the condition of our nails, including growth, are divided into 2 groups: external (cold, heat, household chemicals, improper care) and internal (nail fungus and unhealthy diet).
For nail growth, it is important to follow some recommendations:
1. It is necessary to establish a daily regimen, sleep and eliminate stressful situations, as well as to visit doctors in a timely manner for diseases of the cardiovascular hormonal system.
2. Start eating right. After all, as you know, diets, lack of protein, fresh vegetables, fruits and dairy products negatively affect the condition of the nails. Take vitamin complexes, especially you need vitamin E, as well as A, B and C.
3. Take good care of your nails in a timely manner. Start making baths with sea salt, iodine, herbal decoctions and essential oils. Use hand cream before bed. Paraffin therapy has a good effect.
Essential oil bath
Add 2 tbsp. To a bowl of warm water. l. sea salt and a few drops of essential oils (lavender, lemon, tea tree and bergamot). They put their hands in the finished solution and hold it for 30-40 minutes. Then blot with a towel and apply a nourishing hand cream.
Bath with iodine and sea salt
Add 1 tbsp to 300 ml of warm water. l. sea salt and 3 drops of iodine. Hands are kept in the bath for 25 minutes, then blotted with a towel.
To do this, you will need 1 capsule of vitamin A and E. They are mixed in a container, add 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil and 2 drops of iodine, put in a water bath and heated. Apply the mixture to your nails and wait 15 minutes, then pat dry with a paper towel.
A bath of grapefruit juice, glycerin and ammonia
These components are taken in a 4: 1: 1 ratio, mixed and applied to nails for 15-20 minutes, then washed off with warm water.
This procedure perfectly nourishes the nail plate, the skin around the nails looks well-groomed and smooth, while the growth of nails is accelerated.
For paraffin therapy at home:
- Before the procedure, wash your hands and apply a nourishing cream. Preheat the paraffin. Dip your hands into this mixture.
- Then put plastic bags on your hands and wrap with a terry towel. Keep the mixture for 20 minutes.
- Remove paraffin with the same towel and apply moisturizer.