The hormone estrogen for a number of reasons (poor ecology, unhealthy diet, heredity, sedentary lifestyle, thyroid disease, heart ailments, etc.) improperly affects the vessels in the subcutaneous fat, as a result of which blood circulation is disturbed, and stagnation occurs. In places where excess moisture accumulates, tissue cells die off or become inactive, forming "balls" of solid fat. Oxygen access to problem areas is difficult, which makes the cells die off even more intensively. It turns out a kind of closed cycle, which is difficult to break, but possible.
It is necessary
- - ground coffee or cosmetic clay, cling film;
- - anti-cellulite cream.
Reconsider your diet, eat only quality food:
- exclude pork and fatty beef from the diet, be sure to remove the skin and all fat from poultry meat (even before cooking);
- eat more fish - salmon, salmon, halibut, trout, flounder, mackerel (boiled or steamed fish is most useful);
- include raw vegetables and fruits in the diet;
- regularly eat porridge in water with the addition of olive or flaxseed oil;
- replace confectionery with nuts, candied fruits and dried fruits;
- give up coffee, drink freshly brewed leafy green tea;
- instead of chicken eggs, eat quail, and instead of regular bread - baked goods made from coarse flour, grain cakes;
- reduce to a minimum the consumption of alcohol, carbonated drinks, chips, etc.
The following products will help get rid of cellulite: red bell pepper, parsley, carrots, avocado, mango, green apples, salad.
Do hot wraps once a week. To maximize the effect of the wrap, take a hot bath with your choice of aromatic oils, sea salt or seaweed extract before your treatment. Use a brush with stiff bristles and any anti-cellulite product: massage your legs from bottom to top with light circular motions.
- mix ground coffee or cosmetic clay with warm water;
- Apply the mixture to the legs along the entire length (with light massaging movements from bottom to top);
- wrap your legs with cling film and wrap them in a blanket, after 15-20 minutes wash off the mass with warm water.
Do a foot massage every day before bed:
- knead the muscles of the legs with light stroking movements, moving from the bottom up;
- warm up the muscles with gentle tweaks;
- Massage the anti-cellulite cream on your feet.
Do a more intense massage once a week, with patting and vigorous rubbing. Act confidently, but carefully - after the massage, there should be no bruises or capillary network from bursting vessels on the legs.
Keep your leg muscles toned with exercise:
- lying on your back, raise your legs and make sharp swings, alternately crossing your left and right legs;
- squat slowly, keep your back straight, stay in the "sitting" position, tighten your buttocks and hips, straighten up without relaxing your muscles.
- jump rope every day;
- go cycling or walk before going to bed every day for 30-40 minutes;
- give up the elevator, walk up the stairs.