The biceps and triceps are some of the main problem areas in women, along with the hips and abdomen. Changes in these places can be corrected only with the help of physical exercises performed regularly and with full dedication.
To combat or prevent age-related changes in the skin of the hands (sagging, loss of elasticity and elasticity), it is worth taking drastic measures. No, this is not plastic surgery (which, of course, can help, but you can do without it). It's about exercise.
Regular exercise will help improve the condition of the muscles and skin of the hands for a month, and after three months the result will be much more visible. Exercise 15 to 30 minutes a day, don't be lazy, and you will be amazed at your body's ability to respond to stress.
Try the following exercises, choose the most suitable for you, create a personal complex, and enjoy working on your body.
1. Starting position - feet shoulder-width apart, free hand on the belt. In the other hand, take a dumbbell weighing 1 to 2 kilograms. Pull the dumbbell up, straightening your arm. Lower your hand with the dumbbell down to your shoulders, bringing it behind your head, then return to the starting position. After the required number of repetitions, change your hand. Do the exercise slowly, lower the dumbbell as low as possible for greater load on the muscles.
2. Starting position - the same, hands at the seams, pressed to the hips, in each - a dumbbell. Bend your elbows, lifting the dumbbells to your shoulders, then lower them down again. The exercise is done slowly.
3. Starting position - lying down, arms wide apart. Do push-ups with your back straight.
4. Starting position - feet shoulder-width apart, hands touching the shoulders. Extend your left hand, pull the body after it, return to the starting position. Repeat with the other hand.
5. The starting position is the same, in each hand there are dumbbells, they are pressed in the chest. Lunge forward with your left foot while extending your right arm. Change your arm and leg. The exercise is like breaking through a wall.
Repeat each exercise 30 times. Do not rush to start with a lot of repetitions, it is hard for you and your muscles. Do as many reps as possible, gradually increasing it.
In addition to exercise, it is necessary to support the skin and help it tone up. Apply moisturizing (preventive) and firming creams daily. Take a contrast shower, it helps the skin to maintain its elasticity.