Girls of any age and type of appearance dream of a slender figure, but, unfortunately, not everyone can show a wasp waist and enviable forms. And therefore, the question of how to get rid of excess weight in a week is especially relevant.
If you want to get rid of unnecessary pounds, you should not rush from one extreme to another, immediately going on a rigid diet, taking different diet pills, exhausting yourself with exercises, or even completely refusing all food.
It is important to remember that with a sharp ban on food, weight is lost not through the disappearance of fat, but because of the withdrawal of excess fluid from the body. In addition, the body, with a lack of nutrition, on the contrary, begins to store fat in reserve.
Therefore, if you are thinking about how to lose weight, do not start starving. Even if you manage to get rid of a couple of kilograms in a quick time, very soon the weight will not only return in the same amount, but also increase.
When interested in how to lose weight at home, remember that you need to change your nutritional process and, of course, go in for sports, but all this must be done very competently. Foods to help you lose weight.
Foods to help you lose weight
1. Pasta and bread. It seems that these foods only lead to the formation of fat, but this is not true. Despite the high calorie content, these foods contain a huge amount of beneficial vitamins and fiber. And studies by American doctors have revealed that people who eat foods rich in fiber are almost not inclined to be fat in the abdomen and waist.
2. Citrus fruits. Oranges, tangerines, lemon help to strengthen the abdominal muscles. Vitamin C is also found in tomatoes, red peppers, and cabbage.
3. Boiled meat, It is full of proteins and therefore perfectly satisfies hunger, but does not lead to the formation of extra pounds. You need to eat boiled meat in small portions, but 4-6 times a day.
4. Olive oil. According to foreign doctors, this oil should be used to replace butter, as well as various sauces and salad dressings. Vegetable fats in olive oil fight the formation of fat cells and do not lead to an increase in blood cholesterol.
5. Cinnamon. Just a pinch of this magical seasoning, when consumed continuously with food, allows for better absorption of sugar, which ultimately leads to a decrease in its level in the blood. As a result, new fat deposits do not appear.
6. Seafood and nuts. This food contains omega-3 fatty acids, which can help reduce adrenaline levels. Namely, it is especially strongly produced during stress, and also contributes to the deposition of fatty deposits in the abdomen.
7. Low-fat dairy products. Continuous consumption of this food increases the level of the hormone calcitriol, which promotes greater fat burning. These products include: milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir.
In order to get rid of unnecessary pounds, you need to run for 30-40 minutes at least 2-3 times a week. But it should also be borne in mind that for people with obesity and poor physical fitness, these loads can be harmful.
Therefore, those who want to get a slender figure should first start running 2-3 times a week for 15-20 minutes, and also walk actively for at least 30 minutes 2 times a week.
Over time, you need to increase your walking and running time. Nutritionists say that it takes only a few months to achieve the right training regimen.