Vacuum massage with cans is one of the most effective means of fighting cellulite. It is quite possible to achieve a good result even in a relatively short time, if, of course, you adhere to the correct execution technique.
For the massage you will need:
- 2 silicone massage jars (sold at the pharmacy)
- anti-cellulite massage oil
- massage brush or tape
- Body Scrub
How to massage with banks:
1. Rub the dry body with a massage brush or tape.
2. Scrub the "problem" area of the body, rinse off the scrub with warm water.
3. Apply massage oil and massage the skin to prepare it for the procedure.
4. Press the cans against the body to achieve suction.
5. Drive the banks in a straight line (not in a circular motion) along the bloodstream. At the end of the line, carefully remove the jar. Movements should be directed, not chaotic.
What places can you massage:
Buttocks. The upper part of the buttocks should be massaged from the sacrum to the thighs. The lower part of the buttocks - along the direction to the groin.
Hips. On the outer side of the thigh, massage with upward movements. The back of the thigh - upward movements, starting just above the knee joints. Front of the thigh - movement at an angle of 45 degrees in the direction of the groin.
Lower back. Movements from the spine to the sides.
What places cannot be massaged:
1. Inner thighs
2. Places where the lymph nodes are located
3. Belly (not desirable)
Massage course: 10 procedures.
Keep in mind that vacuum cupping massage has contraindications (varicose veins, skin irritation and damage, etc.). Before carrying out the procedure, it is advisable to consult a doctor.