It happens that you need to quickly make a beautiful, interesting and uncomplicated hairstyle. An elegant bun is ideal. This is a versatile hairstyle, suitable for owners of a wide variety of hair - thick and not very, long and semi-long, as well as freshly washed or not quite clean (and it happens).
- two elastic bands - a large decorative one and a small one;
- a roll-roll for hair;
- comb, hair brush
- wedding hairpins, decorative hairpins.
1. First you need to carefully comb your hair with a brush. Then, using a thin elastic band, you need to make a smooth tail. It can be tight or not very - at will.
2. We put the donut on the tail so that it fits snugly to the head. We wrap the donut with hair, distributing it evenly over the donut. To make the bun look more neat, smooth the hair with a comb or brush.
3. We fasten the hair with a large decorative elastic band. If the ends of the hair are left sticking out, we pick them up.
4. The hairstyle will be even more beautiful if you separate one or several strands from the tail, make flagella or pigtails from them and wrap the finished bun with them. You can also decorate the bun with wedding hairpins or decorative hairpins.
If you don't have a donut, making it yourself is very easy! Take an old unnecessary sock (preferably the color of your hair), cut off its toe - you should get something like a pipe. Put it on one hand and start twisting to make a donut. You can also use old tights to make a donut (see the article "How to use old tights: the second life of things").