The desire to be beautiful pushes women to buy more and more cosmetics. Bright advertising, gossip of girlfriends, colorful catalogs do not leave for a minute. However, they are not always as effective and good as they are said to be. You can save money on the purchase of newfangled cosmetics by making some of them yourself, at home.
- - mint leaves;
- - dandelion leaves;
- - honey;
- - sour cream;
- - Dill;
- - olive oil;
- - oat flour;
- - zucchini;
- - egg yolk;
- - milk;
- - almonds;
- - orange peel.
1. Grind 1 tablespoon of mint leaves, 1 tablespoon of dandelion leaves. Mix them with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of sour cream until smooth. Apply this mixture to a previously cleansed face with gentle massaging movements, grasping the neck and décolleté area. After 20-25 minutes, wash off everything first with warm water and then with cool water. This procedure is recommended to be carried out 2-3 times a month. The skin will become more visibly soft and velvety.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of chopped dill with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add 1/2 teaspoon of oatmeal to the mixture and stir until gruel is formed. The mask is applied to a previously cleansed face for 15-20 minutes. After that, remove the remnants of the product with a cotton swab dipped in warm water. This procedure is recommended to be carried out 1-2 times a month. This mask perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the skin, making it healthier and more radiant.
1. Peel a small zucchini and grate a piece (50-70 grams) on a fine grater. Add 2 teaspoons of oat flour, 1 tablespoon of sour cream to the resulting mass. Mix these components thoroughly until a homogeneous consistency is obtained. Apply the mask to your hands for 15-20 minutes. After that, rinse off the remnants of the product with lukewarm water. This procedure is recommended to be carried out 2-3 times a month.
2. Mix 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of oat flour, 1 tablespoon of honey. Massage the resulting mixture into the skin of your hands. Put on cotton gloves on top and leave the mask overnight. In the morning, rinse off the remaining product with warm water and apply any moisturizer. This mask promotes skin rejuvenation and regeneration, smoothing wrinkles. This procedure is recommended to be carried out 2-3 times a month.
1. Mix 1 cup oat flour, 1/2 cup milk. Add 1 tablespoon of crushed dry mint to this mixture. Massage this mixture onto the skin for 15-20 minutes. This is a very gentle scrub, so it is suitable for all skin types. It can also be used in place of soap. Such a remedy perfectly tones the skin.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of ground almonds, 1 tablespoon of crushed orange peel. Mix these ingredients thoroughly and apply to body skin. After 10-15 minutes, rinse off the rest of the product with warm water. This procedure is recommended to be carried out 1-2 times a month.