On the calendar, the long-awaited spring March, very soon, finally, heavy winter down jackets will be replaced by light jackets and windbreakers, and the hats can be put away in the closet, until the very fall. But many women are not happy with the condition of their hair after winter. Hair looks dull, lifeless and unpleasantly oily.
There are many reasons for this condition of hair - these are hormonal disorders, and various disturbances in the work of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as a lack of essential vitamins in the body, which is important for many in the cold season. Even trivial stress can affect the deterioration of the hair.
The ideal option would be to visit a doctor to find out the true cause of excessive oily hair. But in the modern rhythm of life, this may simply not be enough time, so an attempt to improve the condition of the hair at home can be a completely acceptable alternative.
It is important to know that many themselves often contribute to increased greasiness of the glands, this is what causes such an untidy and unkempt look of hair. This may be excessive use of a hair dryer, the wrong choice of shampoo, or perhaps too frequent use of it, wearing a hat for too long, because the scalp in it begins to simply "choke".
There are several simple ways that will help to normalize, and most importantly, stabilize the work of the sebaceous glands and put your hair in order:
1. Sour milk and aloe juice. You need to rub one thing into the scalp, wrap it with a towel and hold it for half an hour, then rinse your hair with warm water.
2. It is necessary to choose specialized shampoos for hair prone to oily hair, their composition, as a rule, includes: nettle, sage, green tea, coltsfoot, aloe.
3. Various rinses and masks, which are designed specifically for oily hair, will become good helpers.
4. Without proper nutrition, you should not count on good results. Excess fatty foods in the diet contribute to the excessive work of the sebaceous glands. You need to eat fruits and vegetables, lean meat and fish, and it's better to forget about fast food.
5. Correctly chosen hairstyle will help to visually hide problems. The length of the hair will be optimal to the shoulders.
Hair care should be systematic. And you certainly shouldn't wait for the moment when the problem clearly makes itself felt. After all, everyone knows the fact that it is easier to prevent than to cure.