Deep down, for sure, every woman dreams of long nails. But, unfortunately, not everyone succeeds in growing them. There can be many reasons: fragility, delamination, lack of patience. Because of this, you have to say goodbye to your dream of long, well-groomed nails. But do not give up so quickly - there are many ways, including folk, that will help you become the owner of gorgeous nails.
- In most cases, nails do not grow due to a lack of iodine. To eliminate this deficiency, it is recommended to apply iodine to the nails with a cotton swab. If iodine is absorbed overnight, and in the morning there is no trace of it left, then your nails really do not have enough iodine. This procedure should be repeated daily at bedtime until the iodine is no longer absorbed into the nails.
- If you are worried about brittle nails, you should use a sea salt bath. To do this, you need to dissolve a tablespoon of salt in a small amount of warm water, it is advisable to keep your nails for 30 minutes. Repeat the procedure for 14 days.
- Dry red pepper will help speed up the growth of nails. To do this, add half a teaspoon of red pepper to a small amount of nail cream, mix and apply to the cuticle of the nails. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, then wash your hands with cool water. This nail mask should be done no more than once a week.
- Beeswax, which is sold in pharmacies, will help you get rid of dry nails. It is recommended to apply it on the entire nail every night before going to bed.
- Do not forget to use various nail hardeners, for example, Smart Enamel.